My Blog List

Friday, April 20, 2012

PROJECT: Glogster

I used a Glogster whilst doing my project in order to visualise my ideas. Glogster was easy to use and I could simply upload photos, videos, text, audio and other exciting resources to create a unique online, interactive poster. What I liked most about Glogster was the fact that it wasn’t an ordinary site, where uploading the pictures or text is the most you can do. I really enjoyed adding boarders to my picture, adding shading and creative texts. The wide range of animations you could choose from really makes your poster stand out and capture what you are trying to portray. My Glogster poster was a way I could have all my ideas in one space. As a sense of place I chose home and family. The theme of my poster was green for warm and homely and I tried to include sayings that I felt fitted with the idea of home. I also included ‘the tree of life’ by Gustav Klimt because much of my inspiration came from the colours and swirls of the tree in the picture. Overall Glogster was fun and imaginative and motivated me to explore different creative means.

No comments:

Post a Comment