My Blog List

Monday, April 23, 2012

PROJECT: research into sayings




As home plays a key role in family life and is evident in many childhood memories I wanted to include it in my project.  Home is where the heart is one of my favourite quotes as I believe in it very much.  I wanted to widen my research and look for other sayings that would fit into my project about home and family. I really liked “wherever we are together that s home” and “it takes hands to build a house but only hearts can build a home” I felt they were very sentimental and sweet and really fitted nicely with my theme of family and home. However my favourite was “family: like branches on a tree, we all grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one” this saying really stood out to me not only because it is very true about family, and gives me a sort of comfort, but it also fits in perfectly with the symbolism of trees I want to include in my work.





No comments:

Post a Comment